Felmersham stands on a hill above the River Great Ouse. It has a five arch stone bridge, which was built in 1818.
In the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Felmersham has one of the best examples of medieval architecture in Bedfordshire. It was built in 1220-1240 and has a beautiful west front. The perpendicular nave walls and the top part of the great tower, provide an impressive sight.
Next to the church, is a late medieval tithe barn with tiled roof and buttresses. The Old Rectory is a 17th century gabled farmhouse and it was enlarged in 1846.