Ebrington in Gloucestershire, is a lovely village, two miles from Chipping Campden. Typical of villages in this part of the country, it has narrow lanes and tiny streets of golden Cotswold stone cottages, many of which are thatched.
The Ebrington Arms, a renowned inn on the village green, is the hub of village life. It dates from 1640 and for several years, has won awards from The Campaign for Real Ale. The parish church of St. Eadburgha, has a Norman nave and a medieval tower. It contains many monuments to the Fortescue family, who have owned Ebrington Manor since the 15th century.